Copper Braid: A Cost-Effective Choice
Because copper braided wire costs much less than optical fiber and coaxial cable, it is a great choice for small businesses and individuals.
At Arcor Electronics, you’ll find the web’s biggest and best selection of customized wire! Both strong and flexible, copper braid is a vital part of many of the cables we use on a daily basis. Its ability to handle high currents at low voltages makes it ideal for:
- Protecting cable and satellite T.V. cables from wear and tear
- Combining with for twisted braid cables – essential for network cable T.V.
- Shielding cables from outside interference
Copper Braided Wire Options
Our copper braided cable is available in standard put-ups in the following lengths:
- 100 feet
- 250 feet
- 500 feet
- 1,000 feet
Choose from the following alloys:
- Bare copper wire
- Tinned copper
- Nickel plated copper
- Silver plated copper cable
- Stainless steel
- Nickel wire
- … and many other materials!
We can also create your wire in a variety of shapes:
- Flat braids – for flexible connections, electrical leads and grounding straps
- Tubular Braids – for protecting other cables
- Rolled Braids – for flexibility
If you need a special size or put-up, just contact us or call (847) 588-0088 and we’ll provide a quote. We love finding personalized solutions for our customers!